Monday, September 20, 2010

My Guitars BAAAACK!! (and the evil, secret life of the ukelele)

ok...so this might not excite any1 else but it sure as hell excites me!! My guitar has been 'sick' for past couple of months n ive had to resort to playing a ukelele (yes) due to the guitar withdrawal i experienced so im ecstatic that I can play again now that its fixed!! (altho after a couple months Im finding ive halfway 4gotten how to play lol..gotta brush up on some of my songs/memory) sooo hopefully Ill FINALLY get around to recording n posting some of my stuff eventually..(i know, I know i keep sayin that but all my excuses r valid!!..I SWEAR!!) I hope u guys like my stuff once u hear it..altho its kinda scary to post..but this whole bloggin thing is kinda scary so..pfffft I'll get over it haha..in case u wanna know how bad my guitar withdrawal got??..It got sooo bad I started playin this lil toy ukelele i randomly got at some fair JUST TO FEEL THE METAL STRINGS ON MY FINGERS..unfortunetly..the ukelele had vinyl strings n 1 snapped n quite almost poked out my eyeball...even now im cursing the ukelele (and covering the huge red welt with makeup so no1 thinks im being bashed etc)...but is ok once realising u cant ACTUALL...Y 'rock out' with a hot pink  hibiscus covered ukelele on any level..just another1 of my 'DUH!' moments. but man...who woulda thought that a hot pink ukelele with yellow handpainted hibiscus flowers could turn out to be such a dangerous weapon..I should hang on to it in case of intruders..theyll never know wat hit em...KAPOW!!! ill just aim a random ukelele string at their unsuspecting eye...anywayz..woah I tend to ramble off subject a lot huh? such a scatterbrain..oh well..So ill be headin off to watch me a movie...hope u all had an awesome day filled with much awesomeness...heres a pic of my guitar..its an epi les paul Zakk Wylde (no I cant afford a gibson...YET) and yes it sounds AWESOME (when its not broken :/) tell me if u had any moments of evil attacking musical instruments..itd be nice to know Im not the only one...LOL so..yeh..Peace out y'all..till the next time!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am starting to wonder if I should come and get you if this is what your resorting to.
    And quit saying you will post your music an DO POST IT, I want to hear.

    OH AND FOR EVERYONE ELSE I HAVE HEARD A LITTLE OF HER PLAYING AND SHE IS AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete