Friday, February 4, 2011

hello hello!!

...and good times to all :) just a quick note as I'm in the middle of something that u shall all see later...I had a weeell.. interesting night last night..no aircon at work so it was like being stuck in a sauna for 8 hrs...(at least i sweat off a couple kilo haha..and my skin looks great this morning haha) then even tho it had been an absolute stinker for about 4 dayz (love aussie weather) the heavens suddenly split open and decided to let rip..it poured..and i mean it bucketed down and sadly some people lost their homes, had to evacuate and lost their belongings...cars were floating down the street, trees came down, the works so i wish everyone affected their health and happiness..remember if u lost your belongings etc..they are ONLY things and things can be replaced..people cant so treasure every moment u are with your loved ones family and I hope u r all safe and well :) I lucked out, only minor flooding in my garden and water pouring through my chimney and into my oven/stove and a lot of mopping in my kitchen but Im thankful my lil guinea piggie made it through ok..(he wasnt even wet..smart little guy!! (he pushed his food dish against opening to block the rain!!) anyway hope u r all well wherever u r as well, sure been some crazy weather here in the land of Oz what with floods/cyclones/storms etc..satay safe wherever u r and alwayz make the best of EVERY situation and you'll alwayz come thru it ok, stronger and with an amazing story to add to your 'life' collection :) have an amazing day n dont 4get to cheer someone up today..it only takes a smile and gives u much more in return then you give!! xoxoxo
Ps: in this pic. Mohawk Punk Rocker my lil Peruvian longhair guinea pig..isnt he cute? (and smart!!) LOL

2 comments:

  1. So he was smart enough to block the rain coming in with his food dish but you ended up with a mini flood indoors?!?! I think we know who is smarter hehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup..i just came home from work...gave a *heavy sigh*...rolled my eyez thought "I'll deal with this in the morning... n went to sleep..lol.. Mohawk rulz..hes a lil warrior!!

    ReplyDelete