Saturday, February 5, 2011

yeaaaahhhh!!

hey all how u doin? just wanted 2 share that I may have(finally) gotten my dream job as make up artist at a day spa here and Im super, super excited...I had no 1 to really share with cuz all my friends were offline n I had no phone credit n i posted on my wall but no1 saw it haha   but oh well...whateva..Im so excited n just HAD to tell someone..sometimes im kinda dont feel like posting anything cuz no 1 ever reads stuff i post or leaves a comment but at least its kinda putting my thoughts/feelings out there i guess..like some virtual diary that doesnt have a lock but no ones really interested to read it HAHAHA oh well..thats my big news and Im gonna be doin a lotta free makeovers to get my portfolio goin AAAANNNND gonna go on a shopping trip to Melbourne to get some brushes etc i need so maybe ill post that up on my youtube but not sure if I can find any1 to take over camera operator duties and it just looks silly when u try to film yourself..i mean really (i tried believe me) well..hard work starts here because Im def gettin in so all u other makep ppl better lookit!! LOL anyhoo hope u dream big (or even small) dreamz that come true for u too!! have an amazing day!! xoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations :))) and I want my makeup done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha thanx..not sure when i start yet..but should be some fun...I cannot WAIT to do ur makeup HAHAH soon, SOOOON!! i promise :)

    ReplyDelete