Wednesday, February 9, 2011


Some of my fave bands!!

Waiting 4 yet another tram








Station
heya all n how u doing?? im home and incredibly exhausted..but happy tired because I just had the most amazing day...altho I forgot to buy most of what I wanted to because I met such amazing ppl today and got a lot of contacts/info to starting up properly as a make up artist etc which in a way I guess, worked out to be more important than actual 'stuff' in the long run :) plus everything in melbourne is waaaay spread out n im a doofus and kept catching the wrong trams HAHAHA. I took the pic of info booth because a lot of my fave bands r on it and I kinda/sorta got all excited even though I got someweird looks 4 doing so...So the 411 on what I bought today..two brushes from MAC..the 208 eyebrow and 209 eyeliner, a teasing brush from some hairdresser place I cant recall the name of (too much fun haha)(OOPS i just found the bag..its from Petra hair), a bangle with cute flowers, a bling turquoise and silver ring, cake eyeliner from Kryolan (I wanted so much more from there but was babbling away and 4got!! I am SOOO kicking myself right now!!) But the absolute cutest thing I bought today, which I SOOO ADORE is a cute love heart shaped leapord print handbaggy clutch thingie..its sooo funky I LOOOOVE it!! and it was from Valleygirl of all places!..I also saw this cute lil Lolly Shoppe with awesome window display (pic) and I couldnt walk past the cupcake shop without bringin 1 along 4 the rest of my journey!! They had HEAPS of cupcakes to chose from and i had so much trouble deciding haha. Hope u all had an amazing day and live ur dreams 2 the full too!! xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Where may I ask is MY cupcake :P and yes we know you babble ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i ate it???? lol...i thought of u tho..as i scarfed it down...LOL SOREEEE!! (it would spoil..

    ReplyDelete